那些年,我们一起追的女孩 (You are the apple of my eye)



Well, after all the hype about this show while I was having exams, I finally got a chance to catch it today. :)

I got to say that its pretty awesome. But I would have been able to relate to it more if not for 那些年,我的班里没有女孩。But non-the-less, was a pretty good show

I learnt, for example, that taiwanese dudes love to masturbate together, and pee into bottles. HAHA.

But seriously, sometimes, being all that mature ain't gonna make you too happy either. We all know what we need to do, what we should do, and what we shouldn't. We know what things are stupid, and silly. But sometimes, we should just throw all that out of the window and let the child inside you out for a little spin. Come on. We all deserve that once in awhile. And unless you are an old grouch, you have  that little bit of childishness hidden inside.

So take a chill pill and have some fun sometimes people!

On a side note, that lead actor is a pretty sad dude, being led along for so long, and getting to kiss the groom at the end. HOW SAD CAN. Haha.

btw, anyone who reads Ippo should know the references to the gazelle punch and the Dempsey Roll in the 'fight scene'. haha. pleasantly surprised me.

Here's the soundtrack, enjoy!


Side note:
my new Snickers pencil box! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment