Studying for Midterms... annddd

So, studying for the midterms, on exchange. Despite the oxymoron.
Andddd..... abit laggy, but i started watching the Big Bang Theory. Its really quite nice. Haha.
On to season 2 now. :)

Random pics around school after the break. oh, and i decided to upload the pics from my phone to facebook. Much easier. Time to sleep, and hopefully dream of the answers to tuesday's exams.

Korean Kookie


Check out the pile of books they study. And this particular students have been at this seat whenever i went to the library, even at 1am. (Yes i was at the library at 1am, doing something no exchange student should have to do.)

Chalk duster cleaner! Cool.

Overstressed graffiti. Not by me.

And my havianas finally broke. Luckily i got an extra pair.

Swimming again after a long time. And it was exam period so the pool was rather empty. I had a lane to myself! Shiok! But i forgot to bring my goggles. Didn't stop me, but hurt my eyes abit.

Famous grilled chicken for dinner. Cheap and nice.

With heart shaped topoki.

And stars too.

Pan fried myeon. Mixed with the sause and the meat after we finished eating some meat with the leafs. :)
And thats all folks.
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,

That all started with the big bang! Bang! :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment